Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Not seeing any information on Dreammapper
RE: Not seeing any information on Dreammapper
However, I have a fairly old computer, and the computer store where I frequent told me that there is no openGL driver available that will operate so that I can use Sleepyhead. I have Window 10 Home edition and my processor is Intel®Core™ 2 Duo. Therefore, as much as I would like, I cannot use Sleepyhead. I downloaded the software fine, but I get an error message concerning OpenGL and so I haven't been able to use it.

So I just been using the data on my machine to keep track of my progress.

I just got the Dreamstation Bipap Auto Friday, and I like it, but I would still like to use Sleepyhead.
Oh well...
PAP Mode: VPAP-S
EPAP 8.4 IPAP 10.6 
ave AHI = .5 (so far)
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2017, 09:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: When you're ready to see something useful download [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url].

I download my data using Sleepyhead nightly and have all my data and I've read all the Sleepyhead wiki's, but its just too confusing for me. After doing all that reading, I still don't know what to look for. I find the myAir app, while extremely limited, at least tells me quick and easy how my sleep was that night.

Are there any other resources for understanding Sleepyhead data out there?
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-17-2017, 06:36 PM)packtheknife Wrote: However, I have a fairly old computer, and the computer store where I frequent told me that there is no openGL driver available that will operate so that I can use Sleepyhead. I have Window 10 Home edition and my processor is Intel®Core™ 2 Duo. Therefore, as much as I would like, I cannot use Sleepyhead. I downloaded the software fine, but I get an error message concerning OpenGL and so I haven't been able to use it.

So I just been using the data on my machine to keep track of my progress.

I just got the Dreamstation Bipap Auto Friday, and I like it, but I would still like to use Sleepyhead.
Oh well...

Pack, the #Sleepyhead program comes with a brokenGL executable. It is installed in the C:\Programs x86\Sleepyhead directory. Go find it and execute the sleepyhead-brokengl.exe. Should work fine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does Sleepyhead read wirelessly or does it require use of taking out the card from my machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
It requires taking the card out of the machine. Some of us use a FlashAir WiFi card in the CPAP machine to download our data directly from the CPAP machine to the computer over WiFi.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
You will need to use a physical SD card or install a wireless card in your machine and use a program to import it on your computer. See Sleep Master http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...a-transfer
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I don't know why my computer man told me that then.
EPAP 8.4 IPAP 10.6 
ave AHI = .5 (so far)
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: flM6D5l.png]

But I still have a problem. I keep getting a message like this, and I have to close the program.
EPAP 8.4 IPAP 10.6 
ave AHI = .5 (so far)
Post Reply Post Reply
This occurs right after you are prompted to setup a profile?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
What is a Bluetooth module? Does Sleepyhead require my taking the sd card out of my Philips System One machine to be read?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,795 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 441 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 414 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 481 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 602 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question about how AirSense 10 acquires information. paulag1955 5 455 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 616 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.