Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Not seeing any information on Dreammapper
RE: Not seeing any information on Dreammapper
The bluetooth module only transfers minimal data to Sleepmapper.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you plug it into your machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you intend to use #Sleepyhead, you must use a card reader or the the SD reader on your computer. Yes. Then on the Welcome screen select import SD card.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How is it that my medical equipment provider can read my results wirelessly if I can't?
Post Reply Post Reply
The provider has equipment set up that will do it.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay! I finally did it. I received my data using sleepyhead.

The problem was that I had a defective card reader. I fact, I had two bad ones and didn't know it.

Please buy a good one from a computer store and have it checked before you buy it. My mistake was that I went by an office supply store and bought the most economical one I could find. I won't do that again.

I was extremely frustrated because I couldn't get the data. I could not even use Dreammapper, because it kept saying that it couldn't detect a data card, so thought it was a defective E: directory. Again I made a mistake.

But now I'm o.k. After 8 days on my new machine, I can finally see the results. How does it look?

[Image: PhP2OVH.png?1]
PAP Mode: VPAP-S
EPAP 8.4 IPAP 10.6 
ave AHI = .5 (so far)
Post Reply Post Reply
You're doing very well. Looks like you're running in BiPAP-S fixed mode rather than auto, which is just fine. Glad you figured out the data. The links in my signature show how to organize the information from the Detail charts, and how to post it if you choose. Looks excellent to me. This just goes to show an older machine can deliver excellent results.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2017, 09:17 AM)Cranberry Ray Wrote: Question, do you use the Bluetooth feature to upload results to your smart phone? I will typically do that first thing in the morning with no issues. I also just checked DreamMapper online and all of my results are there too. If you've never seen any results yet you may need to uninstall/reinstall the app/software. You should have been able to see your numbers for all the nights you've used your machine after you installed originally.

Hey Ray,

I was wondering if you or anyone else on this thread could tell me what and where the "code" is on the Dream Station that is required for the Dream Mapper registration process.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just received my Dream station and downloaded the app to track my progress on my Galaxy 9 +. After installing and uninstalling 3 times my data still does not show on the app. Please someone  help? Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2017, 10:29 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote: Is Sleepyhead free?

Yep
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,796 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 442 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 415 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 482 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 602 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question about how AirSense 10 acquires information. paulag1955 5 457 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 616 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.