Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Notes on AirSense 11 Autoset after a couple of weeks
RE: Notes on AirSense 11 Autoset after a couple of weeks
(07-10-2021, 03:53 PM)factor Wrote: When you get to the main screen there are two on screen buttons. Touch and hold both to get into the clinical menu.

Thank you so much for posting this information!

Here's my story:  I'm a new CPAP user, have had the AirSense11 for two weeks, and have seen dramatic and immediate improvement in my quality of life.  In the process of looking for answers to questions (What is AHI, Central AI, Total AI), I was searching the equipment for technical information (exactly which one do I have, again?).  While it was disassembled for cleaning, but still plugged in, I turned it upside down, searching for a label.  When I flipped it back over, I was in the clinical menu, with no idea how I got there or what settings I changed.

I reassembled the unit, settled in to sleep, and immediately realized that I had changed or reset something important.  Instead of starting out at 4, it immediately ramped up to 10.  I searched the owner's manuals and online manufacturer's site for instructions on accessing the clinician's settings and found nothing.  Access to the clinician's portion of their website required a login, of course.  Not intended for the casual user.  Frustrated, I eventually slept as best as I could, with the unfamiliar sensation of air pressure deep in my chest.

As luck would have it, this all happened on Saturday night.  Nobody is working on a Sunday.  I've sent emails to the Respiratory Therapist, and the Sleep Outreach Team, but I'm not expecting a reply before I attempt to sleep again.

The very simple instructions on this forum allowed me to get back to where I accidentally ended up.  I saw that the Set Pressure was at 10.  I switched it to 4 and hoped for the best.  Yes, I've asked them to check the settings and fix anything that doesn't look right.  I'm sure they eventually will.

Thanks again, and here's to a good night's sleep!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross Odd odor from repaired CPAP (motor blower Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset) Suggestions? UncollapseMeThroat 8 333 09-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Last Post: mrmagloo
  How to see RERA events from AirSense 10 AutoSet? ubersteiny 17 532 08-28-2021, 02:36 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Response connectivity issues? jimled 2 223 08-27-2021, 11:03 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Couple Questions on refurbished AirSense 10 GreenScrew 11 357 08-12-2021, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Rice95
  airsense autoset vs autoset for her jannabanana 19 639 08-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with or without humidifier jakobankerhansen 16 688 07-31-2021, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now? dk2011 17 6,328 07-28-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: jprestonian

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.