Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow
Just started using the Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow. Can any one post a link, or post the leak and pressure rates for this . I can not seem to find any info on the P.R. site.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Car54 I have been using this mask and pillow for a few months now and I love it. I came over from the ResMed P10. No regrets.
Sorry though, have not come across the leak and pressure rates for it so will be watching this thread with interest.
Hope you are adjusting well to the Nuance.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
I was about to say good luck finding it but I actually just did!

If I am reading this right, this is the leak rate.

I found it via Supplier #26. Go to their page for the Nuance. It's in their Resources section. It's the "Nuance CPAP Mask Instructions". Actually, you probably got the paper version of this with the mask.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks, PaulaO2,
no where could I find that on the P.R. site
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Paula but I don't really understand what I am looking at.
I feel very embarrassed saying that after a regular user for over a year.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
If that is indeed the leak rate, and I do believe it is, just worded differently from ResMed's, the bottom is the CPAP pressure. The side is the leak rate. So if your pressure is 10, the leak rate would be about 28 or so. This is what they call the "intentional" leak rate.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With a face mask pressure is about 8.5. With a nasal pillow pressure was 20 at one po brojohn1611 10 458 11-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Last Post: James2017
  Berserk! My pillow thinks my headgear is an alien HalfAsleep 15 487 10-23-2017, 11:49 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] System One Resistance Control for Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask Nitschke 3 297 10-22-2017, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Nitschke
  Cpap Pillow mask v alternatives 217manor 9 498 09-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  High Pressures Possible w/ Nasal/Pillow Mask? JonnyCPAP 9 392 09-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Shift Worker
  New and need a new pillow? stefni04 12 434 09-13-2017, 01:07 AM
Last Post: ozcedric
  Buckwheat! [pillow helps] aquanaut20 14 651 09-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes