Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place....
Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place....
Been on therapy for about 5 months, tested different masks, and played with pressures, but numbers are on average still fairly high and subject to rather wide swings....thoughts? (included stats and a sample day...)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place....
Do you happen to have your sleep study report? If not, you should get the detailed, multi-paged edition. Post redacted screenshots of the study here. This info will help us understand what is going on. Others will be along to offer setting assist shortly.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2020, 02:06 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Do you happen to have your sleep study report? If not, you should get the detailed, multi-paged edition. Post redacted screenshots of the study here. This info will help us understand what is going on. Others will be along to offer setting assist shortly.

I only had a home study..Insurance turned down the follow-on prescription for an in-lab study... MD mumbled something about obstructive sleep apnea and got the machine.... Not that i have it either, but does the home study report provide significant useful data?
Post Reply Post Reply
It won't be as detailed, but I believe it will be useful. If you have it, I'd say post it.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new user question about my numbers pen123 81 1,831 02-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Last Post: pen123
  Can I see your Flow limit range? Still tired despite good AHI numbers. modest811 2 548 02-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: felipao11
  Not feeling great after 2.5 month APAP felipao11 13 461 02-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 270 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR reports, looking for feedback -- numbers seem good kkapp 1 170 12-15-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  My AHI numbers are good but I don't feel great most of the days. sndraco 10 928 10-07-2020, 11:31 AM
Last Post: EmaNTD
  300 days with machine, not so-great results, need help on how to proceed Pixie 4 349 10-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.