Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place....
Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place....
Been on therapy for about 5 months, tested different masks, and played with pressures, but numbers are on average still fairly high and subject to rather wide swings....thoughts? (included stats and a sample day...)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place....
Do you happen to have your sleep study report? If not, you should get the detailed, multi-paged edition. Post redacted screenshots of the study here. This info will help us understand what is going on. Others will be along to offer setting assist shortly.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2020, 02:06 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Do you happen to have your sleep study report? If not, you should get the detailed, multi-paged edition. Post redacted screenshots of the study here. This info will help us understand what is going on. Others will be along to offer setting assist shortly.

I only had a home study..Insurance turned down the follow-on prescription for an in-lab study... MD mumbled something about obstructive sleep apnea and got the machine.... Not that i have it either, but does the home study report provide significant useful data?
Post Reply Post Reply
It won't be as detailed, but I believe it will be useful. If you have it, I'd say post it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 110 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 347 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 602 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,011 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 509 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.