Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

O2 ring import
O2 ring import
Hi all - sorry if this has been covered elsewhere - I did search the forum and the Wiki but I'm struggling to find an answer.

I've had a Wellue O2 ring for a good while and have uploaded the files from the Android app into OSCAR no problem...BUT...

After an app update, the file format and location has changed.

In Android/data/com.viatom.vihealth\files there are two sub folders:

/20/host has .dat files that appear to be the data I need as the file names mimic the old system.

So how can I import these to OSCAR - when I try and find these fules from OSCAR, it simply doesn't 'see' them as they are .dat files.

Any help appreciated!

Jamie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: O2 ring import
The latest ViHealth version now appends the ".dat" to the binary files. Just import the files to your PC and rename them without the ".dat" and you will be good to go. The next release of OSCAR has this addressed.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: O2 ring import
Thanks! So simple!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 140 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,723 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 643 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,298 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.