Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

O2ring + AutoSleep not seeing O2 data
O2ring + AutoSleep not seeing O2 data
This week I got the O2ring and I got it set up and working with the ViHealth app on my iPhone. 
I have Apple Health option turned on in the ViHealth app, so the heart rate and O2 readings sync to the Health app.
I see all my O2 readings (every 4 seconds) in both the ViHealth app and in the Apple Health app.
So, that's great. I could just use that without anything else...

I also have the AutoSleep app. AutoSleep is set to "Allow to read" everything from the Health app. But yet, when I go in to AutoSleep I only see O2 readings every 20 minutes or more. That doesn't make sense to me. I also have an Apple Watch with the O2 sensor. When I look in the Health app at the Blood Oxygen app data from the Watch, there are only a few measurements coming from that and only one was during the night. So, either the Health app isn't showing me all the readings from the Watch, or the AutoSleep app is reading the ViHealth measurements but throwing out all the measurements except every 20 minutes to an hour or more. Very confusing. My biggest concern is that the AutoSleep app isn't showing the lowest values that I see in the Heath and ViHealth apps. 

Is anyone else using AutoSleep with the O2ring and seeing near-continuous O2 readings?

Or, can someone recommend a better iOS app to use with the O2ring + ViHeath app?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  O2Ring data on OSCAR xaid 3 1,017 06-19-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  O2Ring "lost time" 4.5 hours, 2 weeks since previous lost time DavidEsp 5 652 04-28-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.