Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

O2ring by Wellue Oscar Import
RE: O2ring by Wellue Oscar Import
I've copied the binary files from the cell phone (after importing via Bluetooth from the ring) onto the PC. That's when Oscar crashes (inexplicably closes when importing the data file that's saved in Oscar's data folder). I could post the event logs if it helps, although to someone not familiar with the codebase it's not so meaningful to me. I was just able, however, to import those same files into the Linux version without any issues, although that's not my first choice. At least it's an option, but I'd love to be able to use the Windows version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wellue/Viatom uses the device's serial number as the root directory name for its data files. OSCAR uses this directory name to assign the data to, like it uses your CPAP's serial number to association its data. Did you name the directory in this fashion? Also, the location of this directory needs to be out in either your Documents folder or under the drive letter.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm hoping I've got the serial number right, although I suppose that's actually arbitrary as far as Oscar goes; the only place I'm seeing anything like one is when I connect to it from the Android app and I see "O2Ring 4706". I've tried with a folder called 4076 in both C: and the documents folder with the same results. The last line of the debug file shows:

12524: Debug: ViatomLoader::Open( "C:/4706" )

Although the Linux version did import those files directly from within the OSCAR_Data folder (no subfolder needed).
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, after installing the PC app and connecting, I was able to see the full serial number. Alas, working with the data folder using that from Documents didn't keeping Oscar from choking on it, as well.

Thanks,
Rufus
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of OSCAR are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Latest version, 1.2.0 for both Windows 10 and Linux. For Windows I've tried both 32 bit and 64 bit.

I would attach a sample file that I'm working with, but I'm still too new to be allowed to do that.
Post Reply Post Reply
As you may have surmised, I was doing something wrong...  Bag-head

Apparently after one of my several re-installs I failed to create a profile. Doh!  After noticing that this morning and correcting it, the binary import worked perfectly. Apparently that's the first time I've done the binary import after having a correct profile set up.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the wild goose chase!
Post Reply Post Reply
See! You learned something. You now know what doesn't work. I bet you won't ever do it again. Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
That I did. And hopefully the next user who reads this will learn from my example of what not to do.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello all. This is my first post here. I have a question about the 02Ring. I have it and have data. You say here to import the data from the ring into Oscar. I see where I can do that but when I try it doesn't allow the .csv file to be imported. It's looking for a different data format for the file type. I plugged my 02Ring directly into the PC. How do I get the data off the 02Ring in a none CSV format?

Again, I need details please on how to get the 02Ring data off the ring and onto the PC so that I may import that into Oscar/SleepHead. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 83 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 82 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 149 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,750 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 649 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.