Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OMG now DME are selling SoClean
Exclaimation 
OMG now DME are selling SoClean
I can’t believe what I just saw on Facebook from my DME. Guess they don’t care that ozone ruins the seals. 

Note I was going to include a screenshot from my phone but keep getting file to big. Don’t know how becouse there no way to make it smaller than already is.

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: OMG now DME are selling SoClean
DME's are in the business of making money. mine has sold so-clean for a while.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF
Retired 1968-1990
(09-26-2018, 08:20 PM)Robert121571 Wrote: I can’t believe what I just saw on Facebook from my DME. Guess they don’t care that ozone ruins the seals. 

Note I was going to include a screenshot from my phone but keep getting file to big. Don’t know how becouse there no way to make it smaller than already is.

I wonder how long until it becomes reimbursable by Medicare?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
(09-26-2018, 08:33 PM)srlevine1 Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 08:20 PM)Robert121571 Wrote: I can’t believe what I just saw on Facebook from my DME. Guess they don’t care that ozone ruins the seals. 

I wonder how long until it becomes reimbursable by Medicare?

When it becomes medically necessary and is prescribed by physicians...never.

Donate to Apnea Board  

Screenshots or photos from your phone have gotten really big due to high resolution screens. My iPhone 8 Plus screenshots are 1242x2208 and 2.72 MB. The limit on Apnea Board is 1-MB, which will handle lower resolutions.  Anything over 1080 width is too large and needs to be resized, and 800x600 is just fine on the forum.  There are many free apps (I use "Image Size') that will resize your screenshots and photos and save a smaller image.  800  x 1422 is still huge and cuts the image to 355 kb, and a more appropriate size 400x711 is only 110 kb.  Looks like I need to do some wiki work with images.
(09-26-2018, 09:12 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:

Screenshots or photos from your phone have gotten really big due to high resolution screens. My iPhone 8 Plus screenshots are 1242x2208 and 2.72 MB. The limit on Apnea Board is 1-MB, which will handle lower resolutions.  Anything over 1080 width is too large and needs to be resized, and 800x600 is just fine on the forum.  There are many free apps (I use "Image Size') that will resize your screenshots and photos and save a smaller image.  800  x 1422 is still huge and cuts the image to 355 kb, and a more appropriate size 400x711 is only 110 kb.  Looks like I need to do some wiki work with images.

Ok the alert said 700kb and I’m also using an iPhone. Actually iPhone 8 Plus. And I just tried emailing my self the screenshot which gives me a pop up in the mail app showing the size and option to send it smaller. WOW actual size 3.6 MB. Well one way around it now is I can email the image to my self and tell the system to send medium which puts it under 700 KB.
Robert, that will work for the screenshot, but consider getting the Image Size app or something similar. It lets you control the final output much better. I'll admit, your email method is what I used for a while.

Donate to Apnea Board  
My partner saw a tv ad for one. As she watched it, she said she could hear me in her head, laughing about it.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(09-27-2018, 11:44 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: My partner saw a tv ad for one. As she watched it, she said she could hear me in her head, laughing about it.

I’ve been seeing ads on TV as well.

After two months of every-night use, my APAP system is still pristine and working fine with nothing other than my SoClean machine (also used daily) and occasional exterior wipe of the gel pillows.

What evidence do you have that ozone ruins the seals in my setup?

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] skin irritation [SoClean to blame?] FatherCarrozza 28 4,522 03-17-2019, 12:43 PM
Last Post: BeepSleep
Question [Question] Selling Your Equipment DrAHI 5 245 03-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Last Post: DrAHI
  Are SoClean Side Effects causing harm Jmosk 2 2,044 12-17-2017, 09:15 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ResMed AS10 Side cover / humidifier delete and SoClean nydiver 2 820 10-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: JesseLee
  [Equipment] Is SoClean 2 safe to use? HeadDoc41 18 8,757 07-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  SoClean MrsBrando 2 878 05-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  SoClean 2 for Resmed AirSense 10 Auto Orionsnet 16 5,284 03-26-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Orionsnet

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.