Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR 1.2.0 & ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto
RE: OSCAR 1.2.0 & ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto
Ditto what Pholynk said. And if you have smartstart set to on, then it will automatically turn off after a period of no breathing anyway, then start again when you breathe into it again. Either way, that's probably why. But personally, that's why I leave SmartStart off - it's not always very smart!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-14-2021, 03:25 PM)Ratchick Wrote: Ditto what Pholynk said. And if you have smartstart set to on, then it will automatically turn off after a period of no breathing anyway, then start again when you breathe into it again. Either way, that's probably why. But personally, that's why I leave SmartStart off - it's not always very smart!

Only thing is - the SmartStart is off and it still generates a new report when I diconnect/reconnect. Cannot understand why.
Post Reply Post Reply
As Pholynk said, it probably simply stops recording data if there is a long period without breathing registered, even without SmartStart. I haven't tried myself but I DID notice the other day, where it took me a minute to realise that yes, my machine was running but I'd not clipped the hose to my mask, that when I loaded the data into OSCAR, I didn't have a big stretch of time at the start of the session with zero data. You can test it yourself - put the mask on while you're awake, start it up for a minute or two - then disconnect the mask from the hose and leave it running for a couple of minutes, then fasten it back to your mask and record for a little longer before stopping - import it into OSCAR and see what it looks like.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 139 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 94 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  VAuto 11 Resmed SD card zip for developers. Where to upload? OviBerger 1 130 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 1,179 03-27-2024, 06:53 PM
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 988 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 238 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,526 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.