Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR 1.3.0
Thumbsup 
OSCAR 1.3.0
Hi Everybody!

I am on CPAP for two months now, using OSCAR a lot and still learning from it! While the AHIs already dropped drastically I am now trying to improve my subjective sleep experience...

Having worked on software nearly all my life I am impressed by the quality of OSCAR! I have seen a couple of "issues", but most of them are already described in this forum. I just want to mention:

1. the strange bug with entering a clock drift in CPAP Preferences tab causing errors in "reading" the graphs by the the cursor. It took some time to figure this one out, which is still present in version 1.3.0 of OSCAR.

2. I strongly support the wish for a "custom" range for the Statistics tab too. IMHO it should be mirrored or copied from the (now already possible) custom range in the Overview tab, to keep both tabs in sync, at least by default.

I'm not a typical coder, but can read and check code (from C++ back to good old FORTRAN),  tested lots of graphical software, wrote help files and tutorials. I'm fluent in English, German and Dutch. Please let me know if I can be of any help..

best regards, Ichabod55
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.