Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Time Scale
Time Scale
I am a new Member with substantial computer skills though.  I also am new to CPAP treatment and currently am using an Airsense 10 Autoset with cellular.  I found OSCAR and for the last three weeks have been using it daily to see how I am doing with mask usage and stuff when sleeping.  I am a numbers guy anyway and while I was sure having problems sleeping I am now a fully onboard advocate for sleep studies and treatment.  In short, my doctor saved my life.   The reason for this thread is because I am trying to figure out the time scale and session dates, times.  

What I would like to do is lock the time scale in OSCAR and view the data as per actual time.  I would like to see when my best sleep times are in relation to actual time.  Is it possible to set time time scale fixed to the whole 24 hours and view the data on that scale?  

Thanks All, Sleep Well Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Time Scale
Hi Sleepy Steven! - Welcome
I don't know if you are aware that a Resmed is encoded in the firmware for a day to run from noon to noon the next day. Is this going to impact your plans?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Time Scale
(10-20-2022, 05:51 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Sleepy Steven!  -  Welcome
I don't know if you are aware that a Resmed is encoded in the firmware for a day to run from noon to noon the next day.  Is this going to impact your plans?

- Red

Thank you for the quick response.  I have been searching this forum and didn't see that, I did see a note about this on the preferences page in OSCAR.  The time scale on the graphs page though is sliding and tied to the sessions section.  I have noticed it on the graphs to vary depending on the first session time.

I'd just like to see the data on a fixed scale, but the more I am reading the problem I am talking about may be impossible anyway.

Thank you again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 32 8 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 86 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 203 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 755 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 417 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 664 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.