Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR 1.4 [my SD card issues]
OSCAR 1.4 [my SD card issues]

[attachment=43185][attachment=43186][attachment=43186]
Attached are two daily view screenshots from June 17 and June 18.  You will notice that I now have an airsense 11.  I want the daily view on the 18th to look the same as the 17th.  I don't know what to click to fix it. 

Need help. 

Doc
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR 1.4
Hi Docap! - Welcome
Was your SD card in your CPAP on the 17th? If it wasn't inserted while you slept, summary data is all that will be recorded.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You will have to place an SD card in your device before you use it. Most likely you did not reinsert the SD card or you only partially inserted it. Lacking a time machine there is no way to post that data.
Post Reply Post Reply
The chart from the 17th is from a Respironics machine, the chart from the 18th is from a ResMed machine, so the can never look the same because they show different information.

The missing graphs, however, have a simpler explanation. At the bottom center, it says the graphs have been switched off, and at the bottom right corner, the box says '0 graphs'. If you click on the box, it will open up into a combo box that allows you to check off the graphs you wish to see.

An alternative explanation is that you did not have the SD card in the AirSense 11 over night while you slept. The detailed data used to create the graphs is only collected while sleeping.

The first explanation is most likely, since the message did not say no data available, although the lack of statistical data is suspicious.

Finally, we recommend that a separate profiles be created for Respironics and ResMed machines, since ResMed machines apply some restrictions to the entire profile data which may not be desirable for the Respirionics data.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2022, 12:28 PM)Gideon Wrote: You will have to place an SD card in your device before you use it. Most likely you did not reinsert the SD card or you only partially inserted it. Lacking a time machine there is no way to post that data.

Gideon, you are wrong, the AHI data is there but not the other data. I have the AHI data everyday since the 18th. There has to be something that was unchecked in preferences but it looks the same. 

Mystery

Doc
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2022, 12:40 PM)pholynyk Wrote: The chart from the 17th is from a Respironics machine, the chart from the 18th is from a ResMed machine, so the can never look the same because they show different information.

The missing graphs, however, have a simpler explanation. At the bottom center, it says the graphs have been switched off, and at the bottom right corner, the box says '0 graphs'. If you click on the box, it will open up into a combo box that allows you to check off the graphs you wish to see.

An alternative explanation is that you did not have the SD card in the AirSense 11 over night while you slept. The detailed data used to create the graphs is only collected while sleeping.

The first explanation is most likely, since the message did not say no data available, although the lack of statistical data is suspicious.

Finally, we recommend that a separate profiles be created for Respironics and ResMed machines, since ResMed machines apply some restrictions to the entire profile data which may not be desirable for the Respirionics data.

The SD card was in, of that I am sure.  I have been using SD cards since 2011.  I use to use Sleepyhead software.  I like your suggestion of the graphs on the right hand bottom corner but when I click it, I still have no choices to choose from. I don't want to lose the first 11 years of data.  I still cannot figure it out.  I thought that would do it about the graphs. 

Still looking.

Doc

Doc
Post Reply Post Reply
I just reloaded the SD card and most of the information is there but the graphs is still turned off and I don't know how to turn them on. 

Doc
Post Reply Post Reply
I would suggest creating a new profile for the AS11 data. Click on the Profile tab and the on New Profile over in the right hand column. When finished, if it doesn't open right away, click on Open Profile. Now import the AS11 data into the new profile.

Verify that at least some boxes are checked in that lower right combo box.

If not, go to File->Preferences and click the waveform tab. almost all the left column should be checked. If not at the bottom left clcik Rest Defaults. Likewise for the Events tab .
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2022, 03:17 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I would suggest creating a new profile for the AS11 data. Click on the Profile tab and the on New Profile over in the right hand column. When finished, if it doesn't open right away, click on Open Profile. Now import the AS11 data into the new profile.

Verify that at least some boxes are checked in that lower right combo box.

If not, go to File->Preferences and click the waveform tab. almost all the left column should be checked. If not at the bottom left clcik Rest Defaults. Likewise for the Events tab .

Because I was experimenting with it i deleted the first eleven years of date. I had to reload it off the old SD card which was corrupted and had to run chkdisk and rebuild most of the data.  It had some gaps.  I should have left well enough alone.  Now I have to recreated a new profile for the airsense 11 and reload the data.  I reloaded last nights date and it look like the data I had on June 17.  If I had only waited.  Evidently, it was the SD card because when I pulled it out today it was unlocked like it should have been.  Evidently it was locked for 2 weeks and I missed the data.  It was operator error as it normally is. 

Well, I told my wife one time that I tested as a genius.  She said there is just a hair's difference between a genius and an idiot and you have bridged the gap.  I believe she is correct. 

All is good except for the egg on my face.   Bigwink

Contrite Doc out Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  scrolling issues in OSCAR 1.5.1 for macOS leonking 3 677 02-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,760 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD Card errors/OSCAR....all new to me TomWii 11 1,492 09-23-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,598 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.