Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR + AutoSleep or Apple Health Sleep Data
OSCAR + AutoSleep or Apple Health Sleep Data
It would be wonderful for OSCAR to import actigraphy and heart rate data from Apple Health or from AutoSleep (former preferred, as it's built into iOS).

Also, AutoSleep uses accelerometer and HR data to assess the depth of sleep.  That would be nice, too!

-MRIDoctor
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR + AutoSleep or Apple Health Sleep Data
Apple is very strict about access to health data. Have you found any apps that will let you export it?
Post Reply Post Reply
See this http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...V-to-Oscar

This was my HR data when I had the Apple 4. Have a seven now. It has its own better sleep tracking and pulse ox. Will try to export that tomorrow and post here if it helps.

Of course I have a DS2 now so no Oscar for me,
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Ramias, I had forgotten about that thread. I'll add it to my list (after DS2 support).
Post Reply Post Reply
I just (re)discovered HeartWatch again...
https://heartwatch.tantsissa.com/home

[attachment=36922]

No high-resolution data, but outstanding trend analysis with extensive analysis!
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Been using AutoSleep and HeartWatch for about 6 months and am very pleased as it does more sleep analysis which helps when looked at OSCAR reports. One thing I noticed was I wore my watch a bit too low on my wrist and my SPO2 levels were consistently low. Once I began wearing it higher on the wrist…well…problem solved.
Post Reply Post Reply
Apple Health supports export.

Click your profile picture in upper right, scroll to bottom, click Export All Health data.

Export.xml
Export_cda.xml
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there any work going on to support Apple Watch heartrate and SpO2 import? Would it help to share sample exported data with a developer?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 6 51 22 minutes ago
Last Post: Gep232
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 654 53 minutes ago
Last Post: StuartC
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 93 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 61 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.