Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Bug Report - -2cmH2O Pressure Shift - PR DSX900
Question 
OSCAR Bug Report - -2cmH2O Pressure Shift - PR DSX900
1) My profile is up to date.

2) I am using OSCAR 1.0.1-r-1 X64 installed in Windows 10 Pro X64.

3) I recently upgraded from a PR S1 950 BiPAP ASV unit to a PR DreamStation DSX900 ASV unit.  First night I had OptiStart turned on and only some data was displayed.  As I found threads recommending to turn off OptiStart to display all data, I think this bug may already have been reported, but wanted to make sure.

4) I recorded a few nights of data, which OSCAR is displaying, but there appears to be a negative 2 cmH2O shift in the displayed pressure and the actual pressure.  My EPAPmin is set to 10cmH2O, but OSCAR is showing 8cmH2O.  Encore Basic is not compatible with DSX900.  I could not get Encore Pro to install properly on this machine and haven't tried EncoreAnywhere yet to compare data.

Please let me know what other information I can provide to help address issues.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Bug Report - -2cmH2O Pressure Shift - PR DSX900
Here is the Encore Detail Report capture of the pressure and AHI data for the same night showing the correct pressures.

In addition to the EPAPmin being incorrect by -2cmH2O, it appears that the IPAPmax is incorrect, but by -3cmH2O.  Encore report shows max of 15cmH2O while OSCAR shows IPAPmax of 12cmH2O.

To compare with OSCAR, here are the correct device settings from the Encore Detail report.

Again, please let me know if I can do anything else to assist you in correcting this issue.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the detailed report and comparison to Encore. I've logged this report and brought it to the attention of the person working this area.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
This should now be resolved in the next release of OSCAR (whenever that happens).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR not picking up resetting of min pressure? WisNaeMe 6 536 01-17-2024, 07:55 PM
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 632 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 729 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.