Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Bug report: Missing data and unexplained changes
OSCAR Bug report: Missing data and unexplained changes
OSCAR has been reporting "strange" data from my machine lately.

The bug report as can be seem from my screenshots are as follows:

1. The "PAP Mode" is reported as "Fixed Bi-Level" or "APAP (Variable)" when my setting has remained unchanged as "Auto Bi-Level (Variable PS)"
2. "Minute Vent", "Resp. Rate", "Insp. Time", "Exp. Time", "Tidal Volume" are sometimes missing.

A screenshot of what is normally being reported by OSCAR is also attached for comparison. 

The AHI being reported by OSCAR remains consistent with what is being reported by my Dreammapper app though so I didn't let the errors worry me.

I don't know what's going on but I just want to share this for everyone's info in case anyone has also encountered the same bug.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hearsay73
Hosehead padawan 
Repaying my sleep debt, 1 night at a time...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Bug report: Missing data and unexplained changes
Same with me....I am getting reports like your data for August 24 and 26.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Bug report: Missing data and unexplained changes
These issues should be fixed in the next release. Contact bonjour if you want to beta test something sooner.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 95 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.