Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR CHANGE REQUEST - REPORTING
OSCAR CHANGE REQUEST - REPORTING
I recently printed an Overview Report and found a number of items like "Brain Wave," "Sleep Stage," etc. to be blank. 
Is it possible to test whether the graph displayed actually has data and to omit it if it is blank? Possibly with a single line that says "Brain Wave Graph - Contains no data" if the reporting item is necessary for some particular purpose.

Thanks,
Steve

BTW -- where is the appropriate section in the forum for non-bug. change requests?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR CHANGE REQUEST - REPORTING
You found it.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is as good a place as any. I think most of the OSCAR dev team reads this forum pretyy regularly.

When I print an overview report, I don't get any Brave Wave or Sleep Stage section - but then, I've never had a Zeo thingy. If you have used one in the past, the problem may be that OSCAR isn't checking whether there is data in the current report's time frame. If that's is the case, then checking the 'last used' date should allow us to skip that report.

If you had a Zeo, when did you last use it?
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll log this as an enhancement request (#177). It is certainly a good idea.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks In response to bonjour and GuyScharf , thank you.

Huhsign In response to pholynyk, I am not sure what a Zeo thingy is -- I have the standard ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset with the ResMed Pulse/Oximeter Adapter using a NONIN 3012 LP pulse oximeter.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is an old article about the Zeo thingy - from May 2013. If anybody still has one, we can still read its data Big Grin

https://techcrunch.com/2013/05/22/sleep-...goodnight/--

Maybe we should depreciate it - along with the somnopose sleep position sensor (although we could probably duplicate that).
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 756 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 487 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 475 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting markcs 13 1,741 08-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.