Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR CSV Export Wizard
OSCAR CSV Export Wizard
Some of the data fields I am interested in are not being exported. Is there a way to specify the data fields that are exported to include more fields?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR CSV Export Wizard
I have looked at the export csv functions, and I think that it is possible to export all active fields, and skip the inactive ones. Stay tuned.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR is a really cool tool he is going to be my pal for a really long time, Thanks! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been thinking about this some more, and so I need to add some qualifications.

Things that are counts or computed aggregate values (median, 90th percentile, max (%tile?)) can be added fairly easily.

Things like waveform data - pressure, mask pressure, in/ex-piration times, leak rate) don't fit well into a csv file - I'm thinking something like a wave file with a 1 or 25 Hz sample rate - just don't try to listen to it...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
pholynyk,  Are we attempting to guild the Lilly here, isn't OSCAR beautiful enough?

Just kidding, take a look at the attachments, and if you can turn these data fields into numerical values they would be very useful in an Excel spreadsheet among other things.

I am particularly interested in Pulse Rate (high median and low), SpO2 % (high median and low), Brain Wave, and Sleep Stage. OK maybe not Brain Wave, that would be a tough one. But anything that can be turned into numbers like you said.

The PDF file shows a quick Trend Report I put together for my doctors visit on the 29th of last month, using a CSV file exported from OSCAR.

I wish I could help with the programming but I am best with old style HTML from the late 80s and 90s. I had my own web sites and programmed them up until a few years ago. And I could program Excel to do all kinds of things that it may not have been intended to do, and macros for Word and Excel, but I am afraid those skills are not of much use these days.

I hope that I can still stimulate good ideas with others and cheer you on from the sidelines!

.pdf   OSCAR_RWS0022_Trend_Chart_2019_04_19-2019_05_28.pdf (Size: 282.26 KB / Downloads: 39)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 189 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  OSCAR export all data each day/each moment Jan Flikweert 1 442 12-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Expat31
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 10 2,431 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 1,890 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 609 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 523 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere
  Export Wellue SpO2 drops data YouTakeMyBreathAway 6 781 12-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: withtao

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.