Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR>DAILY>DETAILS Options
OSCAR>DAILY>DETAILS Options
I'm new. I'm using OSCAR v1.1.0. I've followed the guidelines for setting up charts found here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

Still, I have questions.
1-a) When I see other people here posting screenshots, I've noted that the information displayed is not exactly like my own. My left sidebar, for instance, is particularly data-dense. There are so many items listed in the details that much of the information (e.g., machine settings) will be truncated (unless I zoom out dramatically, which will reduce the font too much). Some of the information there is always zero, or probably irrelevant, but I don't see any options for editing that list. Is there a way to do this, and, if so, what information (in general) should be left on display? What data would my doctor want to see?

Here's what I have, currently. One item that I've intentionally added to the recommended set is my oximetry data.

1-b) Posting a screenshot should be easy, but I just spent two hours producing the above image. Using F12, or VIEW>TAKE SCREENSHOT, or even keyboard "prt sc" all produced an image that was approx 1/4 of my full screen - the upper left quadrant. I'm guessing this is a problem with my new (used) laptop, rather than an OSCAR problem, and because the laptop is newish to me I haven't yet installed any image editing software that would make resizing convenient. I ended up using the Windows snipping tool in order to get the full screen image, but then the image was too big (over 700kB), and any editing I did (e.g., blurring my name, or even cropping) with Windows Paint or Photos made the file larger! I had to snip a less-than-full screen image plus strip the metadata in order to upload. Even a file of exactly 700kB failed to upload. [Edit: I just found a sub-menu in Windows Photo with a "resize" option.]

Has another user/app hijacked the screen print parameters? How do I resolve it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR>DAILY>DETAILS Options
The left sidebar data truncation is worse because I add my oximetry data, but some of that space is wasted. There is an opportunity for the software developer to reduce the impact of that in the next version:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 496 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 594 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 534 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,061 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 706 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Viatom Data Importer - Options RegEx Purpose? DavidEsp 1 576 02-24-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question OSCAR Daily Data with Airsense 11 SJKEMP 2 1,513 02-22-2023, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SJKEMP

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.