Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Daily View
Question 
OSCAR Daily View
When I look at the Daily View Screen, at the bottom centre,  Date and Time are displayed.
The date is correct but the time displayed is 10 hours earlier than the time shown in the Event, or Flow Rate or Pressure graphs. eg Event Flags screeen shows 23:34 to 06:10 whilst the Daily Screen shows 13:24:35 to 20:10:46.
My Profile setting is correct as evidence by the correct times on other graphs.
Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Daily View
I expect to see different times any time you zoom in for a more detailed view either intentionally or unintentionally.

Please post a screen shot of the issue so we can better explain it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2019, 11:29 PM)graeme Wrote: When I look at the Daily View Screen, at the bottom centre,  Date and Time are displayed.
The date is correct but the time displayed is 10 hours earlier than the time shown in the Event, or Flow Rate or Pressure graphs. eg Event Flags screeen shows 23:34 to 06:10 whilst the Daily Screen shows 13:24:35 to 20:10:46.
My Profile setting is correct as evidence by the correct times on other graphs.
Any ideas?

Just to confirm, is the time zone in your profile set to +10 (Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, etc.)?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply.  Yes. The time zone is set to Brisbane+10.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply.
I have attached screendumps. Hope they ore OK as this is my first attempt
regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I have found the reason for my recent post re observations of Time Differences as illustrated in the screen dumps.

The time displayed is actually a UTC time range, (used to determine the duration of an event, eg. Periodic Breathing), selected by using the left and right mouse cursor combinations.

I want to display a cursor centred on the particular event.

This is achieved as follows:-

Select DAILY view.
TOGGLE LINE CURSOR OFF
This will show the Date and UTC RANGE.

TOGGLE LINE CURSOR ON
This will display the Date and LOCAL TIME.

Problem resolved!!

So far OSCAR looks promising.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have never tried that particular function. I'm not sure that displaying the time range of the data in UTC is particularly useful. At first I thought it was because you are using a Respironics machine (which stores the data with UTC times), but it does the same with my ResMed data.
I will add this to our issues list.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 369 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Cannot view Oscar Data rltarbu 7 738 12-19-2023, 02:55 PM
Last Post: rltarbu
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 567 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 507 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,004 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How do I view multiple sessions during same day? MIguy7 6 558 04-30-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: MIguy7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.