Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Data missing - multiple empty profiles Airsense 11
OSCAR Data missing - multiple empty profiles Airsense 11
Hello,

I installed OSCAR on a new computer and imported my Airsense 11 data. There are large blocks (couple months) with no data in the charts. It does show the AHI for those days but no detailed data to view on the right side of the oscar screen.

I noticed I have two profiles along with the profile I'm using (three profiles in the profile list). I thought this might be causing problems so I tried to destroy the two unused profiles and they won't delete and gives an error that they contain no data can't be deleted. I tried to find the OSCAR_DATA directory but can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas on how to get rid of these two unused profiles when the destroy profile button doesn't work?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Data missing - multiple empty profiles Airsense 11
OSCAR's data location is dependent on the OS you're using.   The easiest way to find its location is to select Help > About OSCAR > Show Data folder.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Data missing - multiple empty profiles Airsense 11
Thanks, I found it. For some reason it was saved in an unused One Drive directory.

Didn't solve my missing OSCAR graphs but I was able to get rid of the unused profiles.

Thanks Again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR lost my profiles! jtardo 13 188 03-25-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: jtardo
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.