Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Download?
OSCAR Download?
I'm totally green at this.. I've only a few days on my BiPAP and it's a bit of a drive to either the DR or DME

I could create a PNG pic of the Statistics and send to the Dr
But I don't know how to send the rest of the data (Overview) if necessary.. unless it's many multiple pages

I've installed OSCAR on my MAC and I've moved files from the SD card to the computer.
I can open the data and view it.  I currently only have 8 or so days on the card.
I can take the card to the DME.. but, I'd like to be able to create a file.. data or PDF to send to my Doc or DME.. but I don't know how.

One page of the data is the OVERVIEW with all the daily info in full color.
The other page is STATISTICS

Any help appreciated..  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Download?
Are you asking how to organize your OSCAR charts and then save it as a screenshot file you can send to your Doc or DME?  Thinking-about

If so, here's an article on how to do that:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
In the File menu, there is a choice to 'Print Report'. That will print whichever tab you are looking at - Daily, Statistics, or Overview. When you select 'Print Report' a dialog window will open, allowing you to choose a printer - among other things. One of the printer choices is 'Print to pdf' which does just what you want.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply.  The chart I see is about 3 pages long.. Is that what I should see?
Daily looks like what I think I should see.. but as mentioned it's a long report.
Overview shows many days and appears as a, for lack of proper verbiage, like a stacked bar graph for each day.

How, if I were to try, would I be able to send data to this board to help me understand what I'm seeing.. Or, how would I be able to send it as a file to my Dr?
IOW, I could print out the three or four pages and send them after scanning back into the computer..

I know how to do screen captures on my iMAC and create a .png file.. but, I don't seem to be able to do that yet with what I see on my screen.

As mentioned, I'm no genius.. but I'd love to learn.

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks, pholynyk... I'm able to print to my printer.. BTW, I have a MAC desktop.  I'm trying to add an attachment for multi days for you.. Is this what I should be seeing?
The daily looks more like what I see in the Wiki. but is only one day.
As with the Daily.. it would be about 4 pages long

Thanks again.. trying to learn.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are two ways to reduce the number of pages required for the daily and overview reports.

The first is down in the bottom right corner there is widget that open when you click on it. It allows you to turn off the graphs that are less important - snore, inspiration and expiration times, and time at pressure. Don't turn off events, pressure, flow rate, and flow limitations...

The second is to compress the size of each graph.  Starting at the top, put the mouse on the bottom line of the top graph. When you get it right, the pointer will change to a line with an up/down arrow. Click and drag the bottom line up to compress the graph to where you can still read the label on the left end. Repeat for each graph.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.. I didn't see the check marks next to the lines until you mentioned to turn off..

Still quite a few fields of data... Any others I should turn off..  Or, better, What specifically should I leave on.

Are there any that are 'should haves"?

I'll get it sooner or later.. I appreciate your help
Post Reply Post Reply
>>> Don't turn off events, pressure, flow rate, and flow limitations...
oh, and leak rate is important

In the Daily tab, the calendar and pie chart are not useful and take up space better given to the Settings panel. They get turned off automatically if you use the F12 (and Ctrl key on Macs) to take your screen shot, but not if you do Print Report.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 198 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 444 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Software for Airsense11 download? Gwbrown7 3 1,043 07-31-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: FromOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.