Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Feature Query: time-adjust machine sessions
OSCAR Feature Query: time-adjust machine sessions
My Philips Dreamstation's clock is off from real time by a couple of minutes.  My pulse-oximeter is more accurate (I think, anyway; it probably uses my cell-phone clock when it uploads).  Anyway, the sessions for a particular day are off  from each other, and I think a feature like the following would be useful to fix it:

Suppose you could select some feature on one trace, and correlate it with a similar feature on another trace.  For example, I shake my motion sensor before I turn on the Dreamstation.  Next day, when I'm looking at the traces, I select the portion of the graph between my "motion" spike and the Dreamstation trace start.

Finally, a context-menu option on the traces says "Adjust time of this trace left (or right)".  Then, for all the event logs from a single machine, single session, you add or subtract time equal to the currently-displayed period.

Does something like this already exist?  Any ideas about whether it'd be as useful as I think?  Hard to implement?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Feature Query: time-adjust machine sessions
You can add an adjustment for the Dreamstation clock in the File/Preferences dialog.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 38 Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 94 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 128 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 204 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 247 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 327 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 234 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.