Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Has Stopped Importing Flow Rate Data
OSCAR Has Stopped Importing Flow Rate Data
Hello!

I’m am a long time OG CPAP user. I’ve been “on the hose” for well over 10 years. I’ve also been a long time user of OSCAR. I recently started experiencing an issue when importing data. Starting about a week ago, the Flow Rate graph has been missing. In addition, the AHI data does not appear to be showing correctly. It’s showing 0.0 (see image below) when I know this isn’t the case. Also, the Event Flags graph is empty.

Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

Put in a new SD card
Purging all the data on the machine
Purging “selected day” inside OSCAR
Rebuild CPAP data inside of OSCAR

The SD card is in the machine each night. I always lock the SD card prior to uploading to my PC. I’m running OSCAR 1.2.0 on a Windows 10 box. Any insights would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you!

This data is from 7/2

This data is from last evening

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Has Stopped Importing Flow Rate Data
On the bottom left of the bottom of the chart is a pop down menu that you need to check all of the charts you want to see. (Now it shows LL)
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking at your charts, it seems that you switched from the Standard view to the Advanced view.   The Advanced view is primarily for Bi-level, ASV, and ST CPAPs.  Since yours is an S9 Autoset, the Standard view will serve you the best.  To change the views, go to View -> Reset Graphs -> Standard.   If the Flow Limit graph is still not displayed, look in the lower right dropbox, to make sure it is checked.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like that drop-down is used to select what measures get displayed on the Event Flags graph. While "LL" is currently showing, all of the boxes are checked.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crimson,

I gave that a try, but still no go. What's weird is that "Flow Rate" isn't even an option, only "Flow Limit". See attached photo. I'm a bit stumped as everything was working perfect until 7/2.

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, try going to the File -> Preferences -> Waveforms.  Make sure that all boxes are checked on the far-left side.  Other than that, you might try reimporting your data.  Is the Flow Rate the only one missing?  

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All boxes are checked, including flow rate. I re-imported and even rebuilt the data, but Flow Rate is still not present. This seems to be the only data that is missing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have another SD card you could try during your next sleep session? I'm grasping at straws, but your SD card could be failing. The Flow Rate data volume is one of the highest, if not the highest, as far a data streams go.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I actually put a brand new one in the machine last evening. Unfortunately I had the same result. I'm wondering if something could be giving up the ghost inside the machine. I've had it for a very long time.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK you may want to look at your ResMed's hour meter and see what mileage you've racked up.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 7 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.