Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR 1.3.1 small cosmetic bug
OSCAR 1.3.1 small cosmetic bug
Hello,

I noticed that if I keep OSCAR open for a few days, and have a custom range set on the Overview tab, when I import new data, those dates then don't get highlighted in the blue bold font on the calendar picker. The data seems to work though, just doesn't seem to get highlighted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR 1.3.1 small cosmetic bug
Probably because OSCAR only reads the active data days upon entry of this screen. If you let it sit there for several days, then that means it is using the data that was available on the day you enter that screen. How are you able to stay on the Overview screen and import new data?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2022, 08:22 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Probably because OSCAR only reads the active data days upon entry of this screen.  If you let it sit there for several days, then that means it is using the data that was available on the day you enter that screen.  How are you able to stay on the Overview screen and import new data?

I'm not staying on the Overview tab. I'm importing from the file menu, going to Daily, going back to Overview.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I understand now. I just realized that I can't recall ever importing data using the option in the File menu. I've always selected the CPAP Importer from the Welcome screen. I have already imported data from last night, so I will keep OSCAR open and try your method tomorrow. Do you select the "Import CPAP Card Data" or do you press the Shift+F2? Also, what operating system are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2022, 08:41 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK, I understand now.  I just realized that I can't recall ever importing data using the option in the File menu.  I've always selected the CPAP Importer from the Welcome screen.  I have already imported data from last night, so I will keep OSCAR open and try your method tomorrow.  Do you select the "Import CPAP Card Data" or do you press the Shift+F2?   Also, what operating system are you using?

That may be why. I click the Import CPAP Card Data option at the top. This is on Windows 11.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 374 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
Exclaimation OSCAR doesn't import small sessions ResScan does import PjotterHasApn 2 519 02-28-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn
  Font too small in statistics window DanEm 2 633 06-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DanEm
  Fonts Too Small for My Old Eyes Melman 6 671 01-01-2022, 02:04 AM
Last Post: clownbell
  Small visual quirk [solved, see post #3] Millstone50 3 680 12-16-2021, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  OSCAR's Pulse Rate graph too small epc002 4 741 03-20-2021, 08:22 AM
Last Post: epc002
  OSCAR display font small bobsroka 2 846 12-28-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post: bobsroka

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.