Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Import Data
OSCAR Import Data
Hi Guys, I need help. Why is it that OSCAR is suddenly only able to import the data of my afternoon naps for the last two days. The actual night sleep data is not captured. What do I do ? Been using OSCAR for the last 6 months and there were no previous issues. Please help. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Import Data
OSCAR will only import data once a day you need to purge the sleep data where you had a nap and import again

Go into Daily View
Ensure you're in the partial day
Menu - Data
Advanced
Purge Current Selected Day

Repeat for any other partial days and then reimport your data
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless I'm mistaken, OSCAR will only import once for a calendar day.  So if you nap in the afternoon, upload your data into OSCAR, then use the machine again later that night, then try to upload data a second time for the same day you will only see your afternoon nap.  You would need to purge that particular days data then re-import it into OSCAR and you should see both periods.
On the top menu bar select Data>Advanced>Purge Current Selected Day
After that just re-import the data as you normally would.

EDIT: I see jaswilliams and I were typing at the same time...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR can only import a daily session once in a 24-hour period. A CPAP day is usually from noon to noon the next day. Try deleting the data on the days with incomplete data then re-import them.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 161 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 103 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help - OSCAR Data Flspearfisher 2 377 04-11-2024, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Flspearfisher
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 23 1,216 04-11-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Oscar Data Interpretation UPDATED Johand77 1 96 04-10-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR data interpretation Johand77 8 175 04-10-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Johand77
  [CPAP] OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - Unsupported O2s Francois1963 0 75 04-09-2024, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Francois1963

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.