Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR: Need adjustable date range in Statistics Tab
OSCAR: Need adjustable date range in Statistics Tab
I am using OSCAR for macOS.  

I need to provide reports to a government agency to verify compliance with CPAP usage.   The statistics tab would do the job if it had an adjustable date range.  I switched CPAPs mid year and I need to limit the report for each CPAP to a specific date range to minimize confusion.   The Overview tab has the required feature.  It should not be a problem to add to the statistics page.  

Some extra flexibility is required please.   If there is a better location for a feature request please point me to it.   if the feature exists but I have not found it: again, please point me to it.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Need adjustable date range in Statistics Tab
Wouldn't it make more sense to just add some statistics for the selected period to the top of the report generated by using the Print Report function on the Overview page?
Just a thought...

- Neelix
Post Reply Post Reply
I just noticed that the Overview report does have the statistics they just aren't where I expected to see them and aren't labelled very well.

That being said, I think what's there should be sufficient  for a report showing compliance for a given period. Is there anything you specifically need to include that's not shown in this example?

I've edited this to redact my name and DOB but it would seem to to me to contain all the required data to show compliance...

-Neelix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Since hours per night is configurable it should be shown.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you mean the Sessions Times graph? Otherwise I don't know what you mean.

-Neelix
Post Reply Post Reply
That chart displays compliance, what does compliance mean. You will get different answers from dot, faa, and your insurance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok... I still don't know what you mean by hours per night though... is that not communicated though the usage graph?

This is an Oscar generated report. The only way I know to add anything to the report is to add additional graphs. but I don't know which graphs would be useful in this case. If it would be useful to add other data to the report that's something that I don't know how to do. I was mainly wondering if OP could use the existing features of OSCAR to produce a report that would satisfy their requirements as I don't expect adding a new feature would be a process with a useful turnaround time in this case.

-Neelix
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are a pilot the hours usage that provides the green usage data would be red if under 6 hrs
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok now that I understand what you're suggesting should be added, is there a way to make Oscar include that in the Overview report in the current release version? (Because I can't find an option for it)

-Neelix
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2021, 12:12 AM)gweep Wrote: I need to provide reports to a government agency to verify compliance with CPAP usage.   The statistics tab would do the job if it had an adjustable date range. 

This is a known need but that feature has not yet been added to OSCAR. It is in our list of suggested improvements.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future dates and/or date range flipmike 1 80 04-07-2024, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 315 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 371 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 541 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 326 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 628 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 534 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.