Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR New user
OSCAR New user
Hi all, 

I am trying to start using OSCAR 1.4 on my macbook air running Ventura 13.0.1 and would appreciate your help. I am pretty computer literate, but am flummoxed. I redownloaded and tried a few things but remain stuck. 

I hooked up an SDcard reader/adapter. When I try to import, the debug pane says "No devices found in profile". When I filled out my profile there was no opportunity to say I was using a Resmed Airsense 11.  How do I get that info in my profile?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR New user
SnoNoMo, Welcome to Apnea Board!

When you are trying to import data from the SD card OSCAR should find the card. If not, click the "Specify" button, a Finder window should open. In the left pane you should see the name of the SD card. Select just the SD card in the left pane and not any of the files/folders in the right pane.

See if that works for you....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Jeff. That was exactly the issue. I appreciate your quick reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbs-up-2
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR with 2 machines, 1 user edfreeman 3 520 04-30-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 902 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Can Oscar recompute daily stats for a user-selection part of a day? FLsleeper7 6 577 02-17-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: FLsleeper7
  [OSCAR] new user, no import from SD card La DuF 6 763 08-25-2022, 05:40 AM
Last Post: La DuF
  New Oscar User - Can't Import RobertR 8 872 08-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: RobertR
  User Flags -- how hard would it be to add some informational labeling to OSCAR? cathyf 3 704 06-20-2021, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
Question New OSCAR User, can see older data but not the last week AnubisTheJackal 0 704 04-20-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: AnubisTheJackal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.