Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v1.4.0 is released
RE: OSCAR v1.4.0 is released
If you are updating from a release version and not a testing version, try rebuilding your CPAP data. Data ⇾ Rebuild CPAP Data ⇾ <<your CPAP model>>
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(06-18-2022, 12:51 AM)Hmm888 Wrote: So obviously, it's do-able.

The developers have never said it's not doable.

Of course it's doable, it's not a priority. 
Given the choice of:
Un-encrypting Philips dta, supporting the DS 2, supporting Air 11, fixing bugs and crashes, adding more devices, instead of adding split-day support for ResMeds. They made the right priority choices.

But since it's doable, feel free to download the code base and implement yourself.
I was on 1.3.1. The rebuild Data option worked. Thanks.
(06-18-2022, 12:51 AM)Hmm888 Wrote: I'm going to ask anyway at the risk of being flamed. Does this new version allow split noon for shift workers?

I know on another site there's an online beta version for sleep diagnostic software like SH and Oscar. I read someone was asking about the same for the Air Sense 11 and the response from the developers that they'll add that feature to future version(s). So obviously, it's do-able.

We have also said we want to add that feature, and it is on our list. However, it requires a major re-organization of the OSCAR database. So it's not an easy thing to do and won't happen in the immediate future.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Good work! Any news on the Prisma devices?

Thank you for all the work you're doing to empower the patient here - it's commendable.
I am an Apple Mac user and am getting an error message for the new release.  Message says Oscar cannot be opened because the developer cannot verified.  I know this same issue occurred when I first downloaded in January but I cannot recall how I met with success.
Hi mputts! - Welcome

Please read the Wiki on Installing OSCAR on a Mac: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Apple_Mac
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Thanks But ... can this 74-yr old lady trouble you for one more issue:  I now have both OSCAR versions in my dock while only one OSCAR appears in Finder.  So, how to delete the old version from my Mac or at least from the dock?
(06-20-2022, 03:22 AM)mputts Wrote: So, how to delete the old version from my Mac or at least from the dock?

Right click on the Dock icon you wish to remove, select  Options > Remove from Dock
Thanks. Will try this new version. Much appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 216 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR v1.5.1 released Jeff8356 36 6,823 12-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  OSCAR v1.5.0 released Jeff8356 51 5,664 09-23-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,589 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.3.1 is released GuyScharf 25 5,121 06-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Eztimes97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.