Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR OXIMETER Import Question
OSCAR OXIMETER Import Question
Im brand new to all of this so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place... 

I have a Masimo Pulse Oximeter and would like to get the data into OSCAR...

I can export all the data the from the Oximeter no problem its in a simple .CSV file.. but it doesn't look like OSCAR can import that file format or am I wrong?

Thanks

Andrew
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR OXIMETER Import Question
We don't currently have a CSV loader for any oximeter.

We're closing in on the next release, so new features aren't currently being considered for that, but we are looking at a substantial improvement to oximetry import in the following version.

What kind of software does Masimo provide? Do you have to export CSVs day-by-day, or can you get one giant CSV with all of your data?
Post Reply Post Reply
Its a great (but pricey) device... Its pretty simple... I use the Masimo Health App (ios) to collect all my data and can export the entire history file from there as one large CSV File...
(it also automatically send the data to apple health app on my iphone so my DR can see it automatically)  
(yes Apple and Masimo worked together on this)

Id be happy to send a CSV file to you if it helps.....

Andrew
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, with a sample CSV we can add support for it. Nice that they give you a large CSV file rather than requiring day-by-day export!
Post Reply Post Reply
Great just tell me where to send it... (it has my name on it so I don't want to post it here but I wanted to give you the exact file not one that I modified)

The file uncompressed is 17.8MB
Compressed the file is less then 2MB (zipped) I can easily email this size....

Yes it is nice they give you the entire file.. but it would be nicer if i could just choose that dates!  sometime soon this is going to be a huge file!

Im thinking once I can get it into Oscar I can delete the old data off the app to keep the file size manageable...
Post Reply Post Reply
Name the zip file with your username + what it is for and place in my Drop Box, And I have to ask if it is ok to use this for OSCAR development and testing. We do not provide the data to anyone and once we understand the file format we remove any identification that we can.

Fred's DropBox Receive SD Cards
https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
Post Reply Post Reply
Its sent... If you could delete my name i think its only on the header when you open the file up....

Yes its ok to use for Oscar development... That's why I sent it to you! 

If you have any questions feel free to ask...

Thanks for looking into this for me!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have this in out SD_Cards folder.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Fred. I'll take a look at it after the upcoming release.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred I am fixing to buy the CMS50F. Will the data import into oscar and match the times?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 145 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,737 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 151 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.