Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR OXIMETER Import Question
RE: OSCAR OXIMETER Import Question
The CMS-50F has an onboard clock. You will need to make sure it matches the time on your CPAP.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I own the 50f and imports fine. I use the option to use the Oscar time and then be sure to chose the correct date. I have used it for the past 30 days. Turn on the record when you turn on the Cpap machine so times match.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2020, 11:32 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The CMS-50F has an onboard clock.  You will need to make sure it matches the time on your CPAP.

thank you, i just bought it, i notice it comes with a software disc,my laptop doesnt have a cd dock. i bet ill be able to use someones computer to transfer to a usb stick and load the software. Or the software might be online,, itll work out. at worst il buy a usb cd player for my laptop. cant wait to get it..
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred i clicked the link for drivers and get  a 404 not found. ty doug [attachment=26365]
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2020, 11:37 AM)staceyburke Wrote: I own the 50f and imports fine. I use the option to use the Oscar time and then be sure to chose the correct date. I have used it for the past 30 days. Turn on the record when you turn on the Cpap machine so times match.

thank you. i might need your help when i get it. i dont know what you mean to use oscar time and where to choose correct date but i bet itll all fall into place once i get it. thank you Doug
Post Reply Post Reply
When you are using the download in OSCAR there are 2 options. One to use the meters clock and using the time on OSCAR. Start the meter recording and the Cpap machine at the same time. And chose the OSCAR time when you download.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2020, 12:19 PM)staceyburke Wrote: When you are using the download in OSCAR there are 2 options. One to use the meters clock and using the time on OSCAR. Start the meter recording and the Cpap machine at the same time. And chose the OSCAR time when you download.

Confusing.  It’ll make more sense when it gets here.  I’ll hollar.   Thank you.  Doug.  
  Going to let my adult son and daughter wear it to see if their oxygen is dropping.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a newer version of the CMS50F - hardware version 2, which also has new firmware. I'm not sure how to describe the new version, except to say that the display font is not blocky, but more polished. There were some pictures in an earlier post... check Possibly Related Threads below the Quick Reply box...

The new version is not yet supported by OSCAR, but it will be. I think, but I'm not sure, that the data files created by the CMS software can be read by OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2020, 02:11 PM)pholynyk Wrote: There is a newer version of the CMS50F - hardware version 2, which also has new firmware. I'm not sure how to describe the new version, except to say that the display font is not blocky, but more polished. There were some pictures in an earlier post... check Possibly Related Threads below the Quick Reply box...

The new version is not yet supported by OSCAR, but it will be. I think, but I'm not sure, that the data files created by the CMS software can be read by OSCAR.
I downloaded the software already.  I hope it works with Oscar.  I bought because Oscar said it was a model that would work.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the thread that has a picture of the new v2 hardware and software. It mentions that OSCAR can read the file produced by the new Contec Windows Software.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 141 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,726 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 150 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 194 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.