Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR "Overview" Charts
OSCAR "Overview" Charts
I have a feature request I wanted to throw out there to see if this seems interesting enough to add.

The two things I'd love to have:

1. Bring the event-based number (SpO2 drops, HR changes) to the Overview page. My percentiles are pretty steady day-by-day, but the number of events fluctuates meaningfully and correlates well w/ my sleep quality / feeling refreshed.
2. Add an event-based number for Movement. I believe this sensor actually correlates very well w/ arousals and I'd love to rely on it more.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR "Overview" Charts
I have an integrated pulse-oximeter adapter on my S10 and I would appreciate the change that places SpO2 drops and HR changes on the overview page -- although I believe we are in the minority and possibly rate relatively low on any to-do list.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I have seen quite a few people getting Wellue O2 Rings recently, so I’m hopeful this can get added… Smile

Also that’s amazing that you have the Nonin XPOD - did you splurge and pay the ~$1k for it or is there any way to acquire it for a more reasonable price? I’d love to get it such that my sleep doctor sees my SpO2 data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2022, 11:53 PM)YouTakeMyBreathAway Wrote: Also that’s amazing that you have the Nonin XPOD - did you splurge and pay the ~$1k for it or is there any way to acquire it for a more reasonable price? I’d love to get it such that my sleep doctor sees my SpO2 data.

I purchased the kit from Kevin Cooper (Cooper Medical  706-266-4086) at a reasonable price, well under the list price. It included the ResMed Adapter, the Nonin 3012LP XPOD, and the finger sensor.

However, today, I would do it differently. If you are patient, you can find the components on eBay and the sensors elsewhere at great prices. Look for more stuff to start showing up, as the S9 and S10 ResMed adapters are not compatible with the new S11, which doesn't support pulse oximetry yet. But you need to be wary of scammers. 

ResMed is silent on the lack of S11 functionality and continues to treat end-users like xCRAP since they consider prescribers and DMEs to be their true customers. 

I am going to pass on the S11, which I believe may be a response to Phillips, and wait for the next version.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-22-2022, 05:26 AM)srlevine1 Wrote: I have an integrated pulse-oximeter adapter on my S10 and I would appreciate the change that places SpO2 drops and HR changes on the overview page -- although I believe we are in the minority and possibly rate relatively low on any to-do list.

These changes are already in Oscar.
These MUST be enabled in 2 places.
1) Preferences: Event and  Waveform Tabs.   See picture
2) Overview tab: Graph enable comboBox in the lower right hand corner.
The SPO2 and related graphs are shown in the picture.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, thank you!

Would still love the event-based movement numbers/charts, but this is great.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the simple fix.
Post Reply Post Reply
LoudSnorer, we would love to have you as a wiki editor. Any and all contributions are appreciated. If interested, just send a PM to SuperSleeper and request to be be a wiki editor. He will set the permissions. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...iki_Editor
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using the overview chart w/ the SpO2 and Pulse Change events and it's still great. One thing I'd love is to be able to do SpO2 drops/h and PC/h instead to normalize the data a bit.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,242 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 608 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 761 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question Question on data on OSCAR overview page redhermes 8 812 01-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Suggestion: time slider at bottom of Overview tab JimInPT 0 398 01-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: JimInPT

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.