Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR -- Preferences -- Events and Waveform Tabs
OSCAR -- Preferences -- Events and Waveform Tabs
So far I haven't changed the default settings all that much. But these two tabs could be useful if I understood what they did. In a guess the rows of check boxes turn on and off each data type, but what do they effect and where? Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR -- Preferences -- Events and Waveform Tabs
Mainly on the Daily and Overview charts.

These pages can explain more: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
and here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...s_settings

Granted, it's a little old but most is still accurate.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The link that AllenE posted above is Excellent. OSCAR is still growing and as I could see it has excellent roots! Go OSCAR development Team!
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are a couple of screen grabs to show the Tabs in Question. Sorry it did not appear in the the first Thread, Newbe and all!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 157 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Session Preferences srlevine1 0 426 10-24-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 862 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 619 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Question Bookmarks (or hack) for User-Defined Events? DavidEsp 4 547 02-10-2023, 06:26 PM
  New Aircurve, Missing CA UF2 Events jcoleman 3 608 12-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Last Post: jcoleman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.