Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Preferences Window too large for screen
RE: OSCAR Preferences Window too large for screen
I reconfigured my laptop to 1024x768 and reproduced your report.  This issue will be fixed in the next release.  In the attached screenshot, the OSCAR window is full height on the laptop screen.

As Bonjour suggests, higher resolution on your screen is usually a better solution.  But we will accommodate smaller screens as best we can.  Don't expect support for a screen less than 768 pixels tall though.  That would take a lot of rework and even redesign of the user interface.

Post Reply Post Reply
My laptop won’t do 1080. Yet another reason to get a new one!  I now understand that there isn’t a simple, universally helpful fix and am happy to live with what we’ve got. Please let me take this opportunity to say how delighted I am that Oscar has been developed, and how grateful I am to everyone who is working on the project.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the solution you will give in the next update.

I bought a new laptop very cheap, Lenovo idepad 330 without operating system, the maximum resolution is 1366X768. 
I installed Windows 10 Home.

I was disappointed not to be able to install OSCAR on my computer that has iOS X El Capitán (version 10.11.6).

I installed the Sierra and it turns into a turtle, so I reinstalled El Capitán.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem for the appearance button in OSCAR. My taskbar was on top of the screen, no ok or cancel button. I sent the taskbar in the bottom, the ok & cancel reappeared.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately, my taskbar is already at the bottom....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 288 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 401 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Session Preferences srlevine1 0 461 10-24-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 497 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,681 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Blank window - Mac KATWITCH 2 561 08-31-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Screen scaling of data BlueSky1958 5 553 04-26-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.