Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version]
RE: OSCAR Release v1.1.0
If you mouse over the time-at-pressure curve around 8.1 or 8.5, what values does the tooltip say? Are they different from where the curve is drawn?

I'm not sure whether what you're seeing is a glitch in the chart drawing code or in the time-at-pressure calculations.
(05-02-2020, 06:50 PM)MitchS Wrote: I received a message when installing OSCAR requesting a zipped copy of my SD card because I have data not seen before. I will put ... in Fred's DropBox To Receive SD Cards.

There is summary data only on the card from November 17, 2015 thru January 31, 2015. There wasn't a SleepyHead version compatible with DramStation at that time. I used my DreamStation Pro in CPAP, C-Check and A-Trial modes from February 1, 2015 until I started using my A10 Autoset on December 29, 2017.

Thank you! There were a few edge cases in your settings that we hadn't seen before. The underlying data was already being imported correctly. Either way, your settings won't cause those messages in 1.1.1.

As an aside, I hope you're using a different SD card on your A10 Autoset. Your data had more CRC errors than any other sample card I've seen!
(05-04-2020, 10:53 AM)sawinglogz Wrote: If you mouse over the time-at-pressure curve around 8.1 or 8.5, what values does the tooltip say?

It looks like it always says the value of the low end of the interval on the X Axis. So as I go along the curve, it says 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, etc.

How many minutes of EPAPSet does it list for each of those values?
It only lists the 394.4 minutes in the 8.0-8.5 interval. No other interval shows that popup.
I would guess that you don't have Use Square Wave checked in Preferences - that's the default, and probably not useful for time at pressure... I'll bet Square Wave graphing would be more sensible here.

It's in Preferences->Appearance in the top right - it will change all your graphs, just be aware - you may want to change it back
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Square wave doesn't affect the time-at-pressure graph, which is intentionally a (badly calculated) curve.

@PhoebeAnn, did you trace the curve? It should say 0 at adjacent points, and you should get one number at 8.0 and another at 8.5.
Not sure what you mean by "trace the curve". Moving the cursor along the curve doesn't do anything predictable.
I have attempted several times to launch OSCAR after downloading to my Apple laptop and have made sure everything is correct but I cannot get it to work. I keep getting the coloured round hourglass spinning endlessly until I finally have to force quit the application as it gives me an error code stating that OSCAR is not responding. Any insight to overcome this problem would be greatly appreciated as I am unable to track my stats now. 

I used Sleepy Head before but it seems that it is also not working any longer.

Help!!
@SleepyBen1, Which version of MacOS is on your computer?  OSCAR requires 10.12 or newer.

Which Mac do you have?  MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro?

Is it the download you cannot open (OSCAR-1.1.0.dmg), or is it the OSCAR.app in your Applications folder?

Did you follow the installation instructions (see link in my signature).  There should also be a README file included in the dmg you downloaded (assuming you were able to open it).
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 83 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 202 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,171 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,612 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 498 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.