Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version]
RE: OSCAR Release v1.1.0
Hello Mr. Bonjour,

this is my first post to this forum.

I am new "user" of CPAP device since 08.01.2020. and for monitoring my condition
I use OSCAR software. It is very good software and helps me a lot.

Today I installed new version (1.1.0) over existing old version (1.0.1). Software ask me
to rebuild data and I do that also. After rebuilding data, first message that I get is that
my device is now "unknown" and there is request to send zipped copy of my SD card.

Before (in old version) my device is recognized as Philips DreamStation.
Second thing is that now there are some values "wrong" and some are missing.

Now I have much higher values for my AHI then before. Missing is graph for TTIA?

Can you please help me with this?
I know that my device is relatively new (manufactured in May 2019) but in old software
it was showing correct values (or just I think it was correct)?!

I can send you copy of my SD card if that can help you?
Also I attached two PDF reports from old and new version so you can see difference.
Time range is adjusted same for both for easy comparing.

Thank you for help.
Regards,

Ivan Ristic

Attached Files
.pdf   Overview Report_OLD.pdf (Size: 280.76 KB / Downloads: 22)
.pdf   Overview Report_NEW.pdf (Size: 301.15 KB / Downloads: 22)
yes please

send in a copy of your SD card.  The msg means that we do not know of your model number of BiPap.  That will be fixed in the next release.

Fred's DropBox Receive SD Cards
https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

TTIA, it seems that ever since SleepyHead data was manufactured (made up) for PR machines and then placed into event durations (which are also dropped) that were totaled and placed in TTIA.  Thus the number for your machine, and other PR machines was, at best, a guess.  Thus it is dropped at least until we can get solid data.  No data is better than wrong data.

One of our tasks is to validate all data presented by OSCAR.  There is a lot under the hood that needs to be checked.  We believe everything is good but as we find bad data we eradicate it.
Copy with current data of my SD card is sent.

Hope this would help also other users.
Thanks.

Ivan Ristic
Thanks, Ivan. You may want to remove your address from the PDFs you uploaded, since this forum is available to the public.
Dickydutch - I created a profile on my machine and imported your data. 

The problem you reported is not showing up for me. I do hate intermittent problems!

If it shows up again, especially on days you have previously imported, please let us know.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
If it helps, I can send you the full Oscar database?

I've got two profiles with the same data. The original profile created in the previous version of Oscar, and a new profile created in Oscar 1.1.0. The old profile shows the problem, the new one doesn't. Both imported from the same data.

Just let me know what files/folders you need uploaded to dropbox.

Rich.
Hello Mr. sawinglogz

How to remove address if I already uploaded files?
Thanks.

Ivan
It might be useful for you to zip up the entire OSCAR_Data folder without opening the old profile again. If you have opened the old profile with the new version - and I think you must have, to have noticed the problem - it should have done an automatic rebuild. But comparing the data in the old profile with the new one may be instructive.

Thank you for your help.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
I downloaded this new version of Oscar last night.  When I went to upload my data from last night it took quite a while until it finally uploaded the data.
hi Pholynyk,

I've sent you a PM with a link to the zip file on my AWS S3 bucket.

Rich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 205 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 366 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,176 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,621 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 499 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.