Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version]
RE: OSCAR Release v1.1.0
(04-30-2020, 07:00 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Interesting, Slowriter - That's an unusual construction of an if-condition, isn't it?

We will need some additional information to fix this for you.
What distribution are you using, what C++ compiler are you using, and what version of QT are you using/

It seems your compiler is extra picky, or maybe there are extra restrictions beyond the c11 standard. 
Compiling on Debian9 with gcc 6.3 and QT 5.7 is using the c11 standard does - obviouslu - work.
The Windows and Mac people are using QT 5.12 and the minGW compiler or whatever is supplied by Apple.

Built with Qt 5.13.2 on Apr 28 2020 09:28:02
Operating system: Fedora 32 (Workstation Edition)

Name : gcc-c++
Version : 10.0.1
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Test fedora 32 in progress... Downloading iso of the DVD.
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Slowriter - There have been posts regarding Qt 5.13 having compile problems with the code. The OSCAR team has elected to use LTS versions and are currently using Qt 5.12.8. I hope this may solve your problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Looks like a code error to me. The phrase "datadir ), QMessageBox::Ok)" should be "datadir, QMessageBox::Ok))"
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(04-30-2020, 09:09 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Slowriter - There have been posts regarding Qt 5.13 having compile problems with the code.  The OSCAR team has elected to use LTS versions and are currently using Qt 5.12.8.   I hope this may solve your problem.

I doubt it's straightforward for me to go back to an earlier compiler (I just use the defaults in my package manager), but will check.

It's notable that it built fine a couple days ago.

Ideally at some point we'll have up-to-date oscar packaging for rpm distros.
Download done. Installing VM Then test :
Are you agree than
- you are installing Oscar with sources mode from final version 1.1.0 --> https://gitlab.com/pholy/OSCAR-code
- then either you select dowloading tar ou zip file or you did your own local git --> Please precise it.
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Hmmm. Even with the syntax change, the code isn't right. I'll merge a fix later this morning.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(04-30-2020, 09:22 AM)untoutseul05 Wrote: Download done. Installing VM Then test :
Are you agree than
- you are installing Oscar with sources mode from final version 1.1.0 --> https://gitlab.com/pholy/OSCAR-code
- then either you select dowloading tar ou zip file or you did your own local git --> Please precise it.

Sorry; building from the github repo master branch. I have a shell script I run periodically that does that.
Slowriter - Another thought is if you are using Qt Creator to compile, make sure that you disable the Quick Compiler option. In prior versions of Creator this was a checkbox. In version 4.12 it seems to be a dropdown box selection.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(04-30-2020, 09:28 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: Hmmm.  Even with the syntax change, the code isn't right.  I'll merge a fix later this morning.

Cool; thanks.

No rush on my end; just thought I should report it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 333 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 233 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 240 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 396 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,283 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,932 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 528 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.