Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version]
RE: OSCAR Release v1.1.0
I use a MacBook Pro 15 inches with the latest version of Catalina. 

I download the app successfully and even manage to create a profile in Oscar but when I try to access my memory card or simply will not fire up.

I do also get the read me file but have not attempted to use it as I assume it’s the Oscar app which I must use (with Logo).

I previously used Sleepyhead with no issues but I no longer have the app and would prefer o start using Oscar as suggested by this forum 

Thanks for your responses
You can just double-click on the README file to read it.

See the "Help, I'm running macOS Catalina and OSCAR won't import anything from my SD card!" section in the README or at http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Apple_Mac
Many thanks, I got it working!!
Many apologies if this has been covered already, but I have a Wellue SleepU pulse oximiter and Wellue just released O2 Insight Pro for osx:

at [Commercial Link Removed] Search for "getwellue pc-software"

I can't seem to find where on the filesystem the app saves it's files, I was going to try to import the raw data into OSCAR if that is supported.  It can also export a CSV file it appears.

Anyhow, please let me know what the procedure is, and if there isn't one yet, please let me know how I can be of assistance in figuring one out!

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Hello,

I love OSCAR and all the information on my treatment I am able to see.  

Would the Response type: Standard or Soft be able to be shown in the settings details for the Resmed Autoset machine?

Thank you,

KevRx
(05-18-2020, 05:54 PM)kevrx Wrote: Would the Response type: Standard or Soft be able to be shown in the settings details for the Resmed Autoset machine?

Interesting suggestion.  I do not know where or if the machine reports the response setting.  In any event, I have recorded it as a suggested enhancement.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Using the new Oscar, when I adjust the time offset to correct the cpap time to align with a Viatom pulse oximeter log, the traces align with the pulse oximeter, but the values for different plots no longer align with the plot. I've attached the second screenshot showing the cursor over the tidal volume which is near zero, but the left column reads out around 459.9. I have the time offset -1m -23s. A video recording of my sleeping showed my breathing stopping at 5:57:01, so the offset makes the plotted curves align. When I make the time offset zero, the value matches the plotted value as shown in the first screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, giftculture!

I'm wondering if you ever found an answer to this question. I recently purchased an O2 Ring which creates files in O2 Insight Pro but I sure can't find those darn files!  

I've found several things on the forum indicating it's possible to import from the O2 Ring but nothing that helps. The Oximeter Import Wizard doesn't include an option for a CSV or PDF files so I'm stumped. 

Appreciate any info you can provide!

mapster
I just use Data/Import Viatom Data. That feature is available in OSCAR 1.2.0.

In O2 Insight Pro, select Options to show you where the data is stored. You'll need to provide that directory to OSCAR's Viatom import tool.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
You might need to change the attributes of the folder with the files. I couldn’t find the folder or files with the file explorer or Oscar until I changed the attributes to make it visible. Use O2 Insight Pro to locate the file, then turn on show hidden and system files to find the folder and files. If I remember correctly, it was a hidden system folder.

I think the time offset problem hasn’t been fixed. I try to occasionally tweak the clock in the CPAP machine to keep it from getting too far off

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,181 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,627 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 500 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 298 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.