Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Request: Update Oximetry Stats for Integrated Oximeter
OSCAR Request: Update Oximetry Stats for Integrated Oximeter
I guess I'll self-triage this as a low priority since it looks like there are about three people who would benefit, but here goes anyway...

I have the ResMed Oximetry kit and SpO2 / Pulse is integrated into the file we upload into OSCAR. It would be helpful if the following areas were updated when SpO2 is found in the file:

- Daily -> Calendar -- please show the date in red
 - Welcome -- please update the most recent oximetry data date
 - Statistics -- it appears that integrated oximetry is not incorporated in the statistics. The last session data is from the last time I used the 50FW.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Request: Update Oximetry Stats for Integrated Oximeter
Those are all good ideas.  Since you are one of three that can afford this configuration, it probably wasn't noticed by the development team.  Big Grin  

I, for one, am envious of your setup.   Sleep-well   (That's me, green with envy)
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 152 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 148 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 192 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 134 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 171 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 156 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.