Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Results, woke up to a stuffy nose
RE: OSCAR Results, woke up to a stuffy nose
The numbers look great, Matty. Unless the central persist, I would ignore them as a one-off.

I am wondering about the stuffy nose. The typical response would probably advise increasing the humidity, but you already have it at 8. I have found my best results with Humidity on Auto and with temp set to whatever you comfortable with. You could set temp on Auto but the results may not be to your preference.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Results, woke up to a stuffy nose

Thank you! the stuffy nose seems to have resolved with the climateline hose. Last night was the longest that I have been able to keep the mask on and here are my results. I would say I feel pretty good this morning, but I do remember waking up many times to adjust the mask or my position. The results look to me like there were a lot of events, more than I usually experience. I did turn down EPR a bit to possibly help with the clear airway events. What do you all think?
AirSense S11 AutoSet, ResMed F20 Air Touch FFM, ClimateLine set to auto humidity 84* tube temp, 10-11.4 pressure, EPR 2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 535 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,815 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 184 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 202 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 153 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,984 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.