Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Software issues [support for Apex machines?]
OSCAR Software issues [support for Apex machines?]
Hi,
I have downloaded the new OSCAR software onto my MAC to see my data from my APEX APAP. I click the CPAP Importer and the data seems to download, but then a window opens that shows "OSCAR" and the date modified, but nothing happens after that. It created a data file under Documents, named OSCAR Data and under Profiles it has a folder with my name data; in it has the following: channels.dat , channels.xml ,  daily.shg  , lockfile  , machines.xml  , oveview.shg  , Profile.xml . When I try to open any of these I get an error msg. I thought that once I downloaded the data from the card the program would automatically open and I could see it. That is not the case with me. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? 

THX,
WLL
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Software issues
At preset OSCAR only supports the ResMed andPhilips Respironics PAP machine lines fairly completely. We will be adding others as we are able, but it is a lot of work.

However, there is Clinician software for some APEX machines in the Private Files and links forum, which you can access when you are signed in to the Apnea Board. I do not know if it includes support for the ICH you listed in your profile here.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Software issues
Okay, thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepware G3 support stanG3 2 108 04-10-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: stanG3
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 875 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 236 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 177 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 399 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 166 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 618 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.