Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Statistics Page
RE: OSCAR Statistics Page
(09-07-2020, 06:09 PM)becker44a Wrote: The 3rd screenshot is Autoset For Her mode.  In this case the reported mode is accurate.

Actually, the 3rd screenshot on June 4th is another AutoSet date.  The mode is shown correctly as "AutoSet for Her" on June 18th.  These dates agree with the dates on the Statistics page.

The SD card you uploaded covers a different period than what you are posting here (93 days vs 129 days).  I do see problems with the 95% leak rate and 95% pressure numbers on the Statistics page and will investigate.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Guy,
If you were requesting my Overview screenshot, here it is:

Since the 1st of July, I have been running Autoset/Soft response mode.  Resmed may not have classed the response settings as separate modes, but it certainly affects the pressure adjusting algorithm, and my body likes Soft response better than the other modes, as is fairly evident from the Overview pressure graph.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
I know what you mean -- I prefer the soft response mode on the AutoSet too.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think this will be a simple fix, but I need to do a careful code review and testing to confirm.

(The 95th percentile calculation was using "break" when it should have used "continue" -- which didn't matter for a single day but did for a range of days. Plus some minor twiddles to reverse the logic of knowing a good range vs a bad.  Old code would always return 0 if there was a single day with summary data only in the range.)

Does this look about right to you?

Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Guy,
Yeah, those values look pretty reasonable.
Thanks,
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 283 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 287 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 284 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 567 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 585 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.