Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Display Conflict Resmed EPR setting off but charts show it on
OSCAR Display Conflict Resmed EPR setting off but charts show it on
Hello, I have to open a new thread because of my epr settings...
I have to post my results on this thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid365349
As you can see in pictures on my Oscar results page EPR is turned off but on my Resmed AirSense 10 setting is On+Full time...
That is very strange as I do not know if EPR is activated or not, my previous results from a months ago shows this EPR turned on but now OFF...

Any info on why is this happening ? As I searched everywhere and couldn't find any solution...

My untreated AHI 78,9

05.2019 My first cpap mask Heinen & Lowenstein Full Face, it did not suite mine Facial Physiology .
08.2019 My second cpap mask ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask it has medium leaks.
09.09.2020 Trying to use Nuance pro gel nasal pillow mask
Month later started using an resmed F30i and still using it.
My backup machine Philips Respironics Remstar AUTO cpap
My machine I have put on waiting for bipap therapy SOMNOvent Auto-ST: BiLevel-ST
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed EPR setting off
This chart clearly shows in settings EPR is off, but the graphs and on-screen settings indicate EPR on full time at 2 with a minimum pressure of 7.0.

The graphs confirm that EPR is on OSCAR 1.1.1 recorded the previous night, in this case the session beginning at 4:30 PM 9/7 and ending 9/8 at 06:30. Depending on when you put the settings in place, it may take until the next day for the settings to show up. If you did not make changes to settings, then this may require the developers to look at this case.

I think I will move this post to the Software Support Forum since it does not involve a therapy issue, but is more related to an unexpected behavior in OSCAR.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Display Conflict Resmed EPR setting off but charts show it on
Resmed's only record the option settings the first time you turn on the unit for that day.  If you had EPR off and turned on your CPAP, then latter changed the EPR to 2, the initial setting of "Off" will have been recorded.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your flow limits are high here, set EPR =3
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
Thanks to all, yesterday it registered properly

My untreated AHI 78,9

05.2019 My first cpap mask Heinen & Lowenstein Full Face, it did not suite mine Facial Physiology .
08.2019 My second cpap mask ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask it has medium leaks.
09.09.2020 Trying to use Nuance pro gel nasal pillow mask
Month later started using an resmed F30i and still using it.
My backup machine Philips Respironics Remstar AUTO cpap
My machine I have put on waiting for bipap therapy SOMNOvent Auto-ST: BiLevel-ST
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 774 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 157 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 126 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 163 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 663 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.