Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and replacement CPAP
OSCAR and replacement CPAP
I've gotten a new ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset to replace my 6-year old original Airsense 10 Autoset.

Can I use the same OSCAR profile with the new machine, or is there a more preferred way?  I'm planning to reformat my FlashAir and use it in the new machine...

Thanks!
Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and replacement CPAP
You can keep the same profile. The data will be stored under the new machine serial number, so when you import the new data, it will be seamless and transparent, and the data from both machines will appear on the days of use imported. You can only import the data form one machine for any given day, other than that, you can use your machines alternating days or just transition to the new machine and keep the old one for backup. When you rebuild data you choose the machine's data you want to rebuild, and there will be 2-serial numbers.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and replacement CPAP
Easy-peasy!  Thank you!!  My 6-year old will become my backup machine, and probably collect a lot of dust....

Thanks,
Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,125 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,496 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7] guiniviere 13 2,122 09-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 710 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Philips CPAP auto, 6 or 12 graphs in OSCAR. RickEiben 6 854 05-20-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: RickEiben
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.