Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR -- Unknown Reporting Error In Overview
OSCAR -- Unknown Reporting Error In Overview
There are several mysterious Reporting errors that have been accumulating over time in the Overview section, take a look at the screen shots.

This data is from my Origional Profile, where ever there is a multi session night where I stopped the machine for mask adjustments or whatever, upon SD Card upload the next day there is no Pressure data reported on the Overview page and "PAP Mode: Unknown" is reported on the dailys page.

If there are no interruptions or shutdowns everything is norma, all data is reported correctly.

I created a new Profile from my origional data on the SD Card. Upon inital startup all fields were populated with data including a night way back, where I experimented with a higher pressure, it also was a multi session night, so I know the data is there, just something has happened to it. The next day I load a new nights data from the SD Card, open the Profile, look at the Overview Section and data is missing from the Overview page and "PAP Mode: Unknown" is reported on the dailys page.

To add another twist when I imoprt the Oximetry data it is shifted to the front of the chart in the previous month, the wrong end of the chart, I created 3 other Oximetry import profiles paying special attention to the dates and times so I verified that there was no mistake in setup. Note what the the tool tip reads and note the date in the scale bar below!

There are 3 days of Oximetry data. The machine was shut off on the 30th the perssure data is OK. But the data for the 31st is missing instead, that day has been treated as if it were a multi session night and the machine was not shut off, in the sessions section in the dailys on the 31st there are Oximetry and CPAP session notations.

I wonder if there are any other folks out there that are experiencing the same thing?

Go figure it's a strange One!   Dont-know   Any Ideas or Suggestions Would Be Most Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR -- Unknown Reporting Error In Overview
I do not have the same problems as you did/do. However OSCAR did not download ALL the detail data from my SD card in terms of my usage for the last 2 years. It did though note correctly that my exact start date on the machine I have. It also noted that the first use of my machine is 31/12/1969!! This makes my machine (resmed Airsense 10 Elite-50 years old!! Were these machines even around then. It must be an error somewhere as I know that there is the S9 before the 10.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2019, 03:00 AM)Apnea Infant Wrote: I do not have the same problems as you did/do. However OSCAR did not download ALL the detail data from my SD card in terms of my usage for the last 2 years. It did though note correctly that my exact start date on the machine I have. It also noted that the first use of my machine is 31/12/1969!! This makes my machine (resmed Airsense 10 Elite-50 years old!! Were these machines even around then. It must be an error somewhere as I know that there is the S9 before the 10.

Apnea Infant,

The Phantom date is a known issue.  See this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid297333
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does your machine depend on the internet and an upload for compliance to qualify for insurance? Time and date are one of the settings the DreamStation does not allow, and in my case that was done for me when I synked my data with their servers.
Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose do you know if the issue Apnea Infant had was resolved, or does it still exist?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2019, 10:49 PM)RWS0022 Wrote: This data is from my Origional Profile, where ever there is a multi session night where I stopped the machine for mask adjustments or whatever, upon SD Card upload the next day there is no Pressure data reported on the Overview page and "PAP Mode: Unknown" is reported on the dailys page.

If there are no interruptions or shutdowns everything is norma, all data is reported correctly.

Thank you for your detailed testing and description, it's very helpful. I'm working on the PR loader and on the trail of something that I think might be related: only bricks were being checked for multiple "slices" in a session. That seemed odd to me, so I've been looking at non-brick data, and it seems like they have multiple slices too.

Once I've got a handle on it and a possible fix, I may need your help testing it. Or I may need some test data, if the data I have isn't sufficient.

It may take a while though. Every step I take seems to require about 5 steps backward!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:55 AM)RWS0022 Wrote: OpalRose do you know if the issue Apnea Infant had was resolved, or does it still exist?

I don’t know if these issues have been resolved, but I do know that the OSCAR team is aware of issues that are reported here in the Software Support Forum, and are working on them.

I’m not part of that team and have no expertise in all of that.

Do what you are doing as far as reporting any issues you have with OSCAR here in this forum, but start a new thread if different problems.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your help Guys & Gals!   Thanks  I would Be Happy to be a tester!   Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
fwiw, I got the 12.31.69 date when I first installed oscar and transferred data from the sd card. purging the date didn't help. the work around for me was to uninstall oscar, delete all oscar files & folders, download a fresh copy of oscar because it seemed to offer to migrate data only on first install, reinstall oscar and choose the migration option to transfer data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:55 AM)RWS0022 Wrote: OpalRose do you know if the issue Apnea Infant had was resolved, or does it still exist?

The problem still exists and I am not certain what causes it to happen.  I am looking for someone with the problem to share their OSCAR_Data directory with me so I can work on it.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 110 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,238 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 475 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,244 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting markcs 13 1,740 08-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.