Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR: Used wrong SD card on my account
OSCAR: Used wrong SD card on my account
Oh-jeez I screwed up this a.m.--opened OSCAR, it showed yesterday's results for my Airsense For Her machine, then inserted my husband's Airsense 10 card in the SD slot, not my card.  Realized something wrong when his results came up on the screen.  Ran his daily report, then properly took out his card, went to Profile and my machine and name were still highlighted.  Clicked on load profile and nothing happened.  Went to welcome screen and inserted my SD card and can't get into my account--his shows on the welcome page and I got some sort of an error message.  Now what do I do to unscramble this mess?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Used wrong SD card on my account
Try purging today's data and import from your card.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick reply.  Had an idea this is what I needed to do but don't have a clue on how to do it!  If someone an walk me through the process step by step I'd be eternally grateful!
Post Reply Post Reply
Open your OSCAR Daily screen to the day you wish to purge.  Go to Data > Advanced > Purge Current Selected Day.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ThanksI appreciate the info. A few minutes ago I went into OSCAR again to look in the help section and discovered all was working OK--the proper account opened when selecting open profile.  I downloaded my SD card and when I opened my husband's account  it didn't show last night--downloaded it again and things seem to be back to normal.  Will refer back to your instructions if things seem wonky tomorrow!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 201 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 494 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,757 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 638 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  CPAP Usage Record with a Wrong Value? hisaotsu 3 452 10-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  SD Card errors/OSCAR....all new to me TomWii 11 1,492 09-23-2023, 04:02 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.