Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and EPR
OSCAR and EPR
I have been using OSCAR for about a month.  I just noticed today that OSCAR thinks that the EPR on my ResMed AirSense 10 is turned off.   I have had the EPR turned on and set at 3 for several months.   Just curious what would cause this.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and EPR
It will help to post a screenshot of your Daily screen. Please use the F12 key to take the screenshot. Using the F12 key will collapse the calendar and/or the right sidebar, if either one is open before taking the screenshot.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure your screenshot includes the bottom half of the Left Panel. It's the Settings part we want to look at.

Also, EPR must be enabled in both the Clinician's and User's Menus. You must have your Clinician's permission to use EPR... Big Grin
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Old Steve,

If I remember correctly you have a Mac, so that would be fn+f12, or from the OSCAR menubar View > Take screenshot
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I turned EPR off and on a few times and checked it this AM and now it is working...
Post Reply Post Reply
Remember:  When all else fails, use a CPAP calibration tool. . . Big Grin
[Image: FMHT56009_1.jpg?resize=265x265]

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Gee, Red, the way I heard that one-liner was "add persuasion." Smile Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.