Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and Philips RemStar Pro
OSCAR and Philips RemStar Pro
Hi all trying to read the sd card from a Philips RemStar Pro, with OSCAR and SleepyHead, both won't import, errors out with "couldn't find any valid machine data" the card is good, can read it from windows ok, a supplier read it with their software the other day, its my old machine, I want the data off it for historical purposes, can you help me read with these two apps or recommend an app that can read the data ? thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and Philips RemStar Pro
From this list, can you identify which RemStar Pro you have?

If you look on the bottom of your machine, you should see a model number.

[attachment=20246]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi its a 

REMstar Pro INTL

451 P 

so I'm gathering its a Canadian version of a 450 model

....the top of the unit says 

REMstar Pro C-Flex +

Bottom says 

REMstar Pro INTL 451 P
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR definitely supports the 451P. Are you selecting the SD card itself or the "P-Series" folder inside it? You need to select the SD card.

If that's still not working, if you could upload a .zip of your entire SD card to bonjour's dropbox, I'll take a look at it. https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm a little confused. What is the difference between a Remstar Plus (like the 451) and the Remstar M-series?
From pictures, the M-series uses a credit card-like Smart Card, and requires support to be compiled in with REMSTAR_M_SUPPORT.
Does the Remstar Plus use an ordinary SD card?
The M-series is an older machine, I think?
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi just sent you the zip of the 451P SD card, thanks for looking at it !!

451 has an ordinary SD card
Post Reply Post Reply
451 zip is in SD_Cards folder
Post Reply Post Reply
Can someone have a look at my upload to see what is wrong ?  Let me know if you can open it with OSCAR ? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I can open It but it says nothing is there.
I don't know the data structure So I can't say why.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking at the code it appears to be missing the 'last.txt' or 'LAST.TXT' file in the P-Series folder. Perhaps sawinglogz can tell us more?
Here is the Debug Pane I got from tring the "een.." folder, and the the P-Series folder inside it:
Code:
01098: Debug: Finished opening Profile
28889: Debug: PRS1Loader::Detect path= "/home/phil/RandomOSCAR_data/Een Vader - 451P/P-Series"
29017: Debug: PRS1Loader::Detect path= "/home/phil/RandomOSCAR_data/Een Vader - 451P/P-Series"
29025: Debug: PRS1Loader::Open path= "/home/phil/RandomOSCAR_data/Een Vader - 451P/P-Series"
29107: Debug: Finished Importing data -1
62474: Debug: PRS1Loader::Detect path= "/home/phil/RandomOSCAR_data/Een Vader - 451P/P-Series"
62658: Debug: PRS1Loader::Detect path= "/home/phil/RandomOSCAR_data/Een Vader - 451P/P-Series"
62665: Debug: PRS1Loader::Open path= "/home/phil/RandomOSCAR_data/Een Vader - 451P/P-Series"
62695: Debug: Finished Importing data -1
I'm not sure why Detect is called twice...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,240 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,635 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Philips CPAP auto, 6 or 12 graphs in OSCAR. RickEiben 6 854 05-20-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: RickEiben
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,848 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.