Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and ResMed Oxi Kit
OSCAR and ResMed Oxi Kit
Hi guys,
as you can see in my profile, I use a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto with its Oxi Kit.
In OSCAR I can see SpO2 and Pulse Rate graphs (in Daily view) overlayed with SpO2 Drops and Pulse Changes events also visible as summary in the left of the screen.
The problem is that I'm not able to see these events in the Overview view and I tried every possible combination in Preferences tabs.
OSCAR knows these events but, as you can see in attachments) doesn't show in Overview.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks.
BR
Paolo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and ResMed Oxi Kit
What version of OSCAR are you running? I think I’ve fixed this for the upcoming version.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2022, 08:22 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: What version of OSCAR are you running? I think I’ve fixed this for the upcoming version.

It's the last one: 1.3.1

Thanks for your job!
Post Reply Post Reply
It turns out that I fixed the Overview page, not the Welcome page. Welcome still doesn’t know about oximetry channels on CPAPs, but everywhere else should in the upcoming release.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2022, 07:17 AM)sawinglogz Wrote: It turns out that I fixed the Overview page, not the Welcome page. Welcome still doesn’t know about oximetry channels on CPAPs, but everywhere else should in the upcoming release.

I have problems only in Overview page, Daiy page works fine.
Eventually, in a future version, oximeter stats for all oximeters can be added in Statistics page if not already present.

Thanks.
Bye!
Paolo
Post Reply Post Reply
That's right, Overview will work in 1.4.0. Welcome will still be a bit off.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2022, 05:28 AM)nikonomikon Wrote: I use a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto with its Oxi Kit.

Could you send us a zip of your SD card? We don’t have a sample if Resmed’s oxi kit to test.

You can upload it here and use your forum name instead of first/last:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 85 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 1,087 03-27-2024, 06:53 PM
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 217 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,500 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar Import from ResMed SD Card Pat F 5 992 03-25-2023, 05:44 PM
  ResMed AirSense 10 Time as shown in OSCAR BruQu 12 1,641 10-15-2022, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  ResMed Flow Limitation "Index" used in OSCAR SleepyHenry2 6 853 09-09-2022, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.